High Temperature Labels
- PC Board Tracking
- Wire Wraps and Insulators
- Automotive Parts Labeling
- Electric Motors and Transformers
- Industrial Processing
- Gaskets and Shields
- Chemical Process Industries
- Flame Resistant Applications
- Through Hole and Surface Mount
WLP offers high-temperature labeling solutions ideal for on site labeling applications. Our labels meet ANSI standards for print contrast signals and minimum reflectance ratios for bar code print quality.
These labels utilize a coating that protects the image from abrasion and cleaners. Different facestocks are utilized to resist temperatures 500°F (260°C) for 5 min, and up to 600°F momentarily. Our labels show less than 0.1% shrinkage after exposure to 200°C temperatures. Plus, we offer adhesives where low outgassing properties are required.